WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect various personal data about you, including:
- Information you provide when you use the “contact us” facility, fill in an enquiry form on the site, apply for a job vacancy or make a general recruitment enquiry (for example, your name, email address and telephone number or CV); and/or
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
You must always provide accurate data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the data you have provided is correct.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
If you have applied for a specific vacancy, you hereby explicitly consent to the data you provide being used to assess and progress your job application.
If you have made a general recruitment enquiry, you hereby explicitly consent to the information you provide being retained in a database so that we can consider you for future suitable vacancies.
You hereby explicitly consent to your personal data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
- contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact; and/or
- enable a member of the Hogg Robinson Group of companies and/or the HRG partner network to contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact.
More information about the Hogg Robinson Group of Companies and the HRG partner network can be found at www.hrgworldwide.com.
At any time, you are entitled to impose restrictions on our use and disclosure of your data by using this site’s “contact us” facility.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
You hereby explicitly consent to your personal data being transferred and/or disclosed (including overseas) to and/or processed by:
- members of the Hogg Robinson Group of companies in the USA and/or Canada for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data – Recruitment Data’.
- members of the Hogg Robinson Group of companies and/or the HRG partner network for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data – Other Data’; and/or
- Automattic Inc. (the company in the USA behind WordPress – www.wordpress.com, the content management system that we use) who, on our behalf, transmit to us and relevant members of the Hogg Robinson Group of companies and/or via us or them, members the HRG partner network, personal data that you provide if you complete an enquiry form on the site in order that we/they can use it for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data – Other Data’.
- a future purchaser of some or all of our assets or, where applicable, the assets of all or part of the Hogg Robinson Group of companies; and/or
- in the event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so: (a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or (b) by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) or (c) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees.
We remain responsible for the personal data we receive and transfer under Privacy Shield.
Right of Access, Deleting, Deactivating and Amending Your Personal Data
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee (where permitted by law) you may obtain copy(ies) of the personal data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the site’s “contact us” facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the personal data, or find out what personal data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the site’s “contact us” facility.
Retention of Personal Data
We are only allowed to retain your personal data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete personal data after an appropriate period of time.
Recruitment related data is retained in a database for up to 3 months, after which it is deleted.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield free of charge to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive a timely acknowledgement of your complaint from us, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield to file a complaint.